P.O.P (Protecting Our People) HQ
P.O.P. (Protecting Our People)
NOTE: THE POP CLASS IS A PREREQUISITE FOR ALL PHASE ONE ABLE SHEPHERD CLASSES AND BEYOND
Location: 7146 S Tucson Way Centennial CO 80138
• This course is specifically designed for Men and Women with a desire to better protect themselves and those in their care.
• Whether at home, work, or on the street, those who make the honorable choice to protect others deserve the tools to be successful.
• This course is an introduction to the same training principles that have been validated and utilized by the US Navy SEAL Teams, Elite Federal Tactical Teams and Law Enforcement organizations across the nation.
• The foundation developed in this course will be the foundation on which future training may be built.
• In this course we provide everything!
1. Objective 1: Student will demonstrate an appropriate posture for an offensive or defensive encounter.
2. Objective 2: Student will demonstrate the ability to defend their upper body vitals.
3. Objective 3: Student will demonstrate the ability to handle a Pistol safely.
4. Objective 4: Student will demonstrate the ability to Load, Unload, Reload a Pistol.
5. Objective 5: Student will demonstrate the ability to appropriately and effectively engage an adversary with a Pistol.
What Material Students Are Responsible For
1. Water bottle
2. No Gear is required - we will provide everything
Good shoes or boots you are able to move freely in
Good belt which will hold a holster
Clothing you can move freely in
Full Skin Coverage (Long Pants, Long Sleeves)
NOTE - Important Information
• Please do not bring any LIVE gear with you to class
• Please arrive 15 mins early to class to allow for check in process
• PREREQUISITE: NONE
This class has already passed, but there are plenty more going on now. Please check a current class for more info.
NOT NEW? Log in here